Shock sensor

I'm legally entitled to an opinion. You are just getting silly now. I'm not arguing stupid stuff with you. I've given the OP an opinion, and it's up to him if he takes it.

I'd love him to blame me if it all goes wrong and sue Joe-90. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I'm legally entitled to an opinion. You are just getting silly now. I'm not arguing stupid stuff with you. I've given the OP an opinion, and it's up to him if he takes it.

I'd love him to blame me if it all goes wrong and sue Joe-90. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

again - no you hav`nt, you`ve tried to bait and bully anyone else who doesnt agree with you

Carlton IIRC

I'm sorry for bullying you Atilla. Can you ever forgive me? I feel so ashamed, so bereft of human decency; I'm in absolute despair. :cry:

I'm sorry for bullying you Atilla. Can you ever forgive me? I feel so ashamed, so bereft of human decency; I'm in absolute despair. :cry:

wasnt on about me but dont worry i`m expecting you to put your mod hat on any minute and throw your dummy out again.

Carlton IIRC?

Sponsored Links
I don't live in Carlton - so you can't come round and beat me up. :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back