Shooting half dead Birds.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Mates Brother's girlfriends parents rented a cottage, the farmer nearby made a trap and caught all manner of birds protected and not.

He'd leave the birds in the cage with no food or water till they were half dead and incapable of flight then let them out for his young son to shoot with a shot gun, this was to train his son to kill.

When my mates brother found out was happening he smashed the trap up,
it wasn't rebuilt presumably because the farmer thought it was alf or sabs.

My mates brother who like to go out and get in to fights went up in my estimation after that !

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't disagree, he just took direct action he's that kind of bloke,
the kind you don't go out with if you want to avoid trouble.

Another example of wanton criminality by the tree-hugging leftist terrorists.

Sponsored Links

Direct action comes in many forms, some good, some bad and some plain lunacy. Contacting the relevant authority is ALWAYS the first step and direct action in itself.

This is a diy forum with a GD area, I suspect that if these animal related threads keep popping up frequently they will start to annoy others on the forum.

Yes. Stop it forthwith. We need the far left and the far right because the right way (according to Buddha) is in the middle.

Direct action comes in many forms, some good, some bad and some plain lunacy. Contacting the relevant authority is ALWAYS the first step and direct action in itself.

This is a diy forum with a GD area, I suspect that if these animal related threads keep popping up frequently they will start to annoy others on the forum.

You may well be correct, however as the fox hunting thread has a couple of thousand or so views its a topic that has generated interest and that not a bad thing for the site or its advertisers. There's not that many posts on animals comparatively speaking and the few that's here are because its a hot topic at the moment so i don't see any harm. Its not like There's going to be posts every day !

You may well be correct, however as the fox hunting thread has a couple of thousand or so views its a topic that has generated interest and that not a bad thing for the site or its advertisers. There's not that many posts on animals comparatively speaking and the few that's here are because its a hot topic at the moment so i don't see any harm. Its not like There's going to be posts every day !

Just highlighting it because it often turns into flooding forums.. The hunting thread has had many views. It may have attracted the authorities after a group of people committed themselves to making veiled threats to shoot someone, foolish thing to do really, when one professes to hold a firearms licence, it's certain to attract attention..

making veiled threats to shoot someone, foolish thing to do really, when one professes to hold a firearms licence
:eek: :eek:

Who's the fool who threatend to shoot someone.

Bl00dy idiot needs reporting :evil:

You would agree - he is the kind you go out with if you want trouble :confused: Not unlikely nor not inunderstandable :mrgreen: Is he related to your mates girlfriends brother`s parents :confused: .. I thought us Foresters had strange family ties :cool:

Total pish.... The op's deluded.
99.9% that have a gun licence are responsible members of the community.
They are fully aware of the publics's concerns on the 0.1% that slip through the net and are allowed by the police to keep guns?
I don't shoot now but have friends that do.
Every one of them including myself, always put nature and it's welfare first, be it a animal, fish or tree.

Total pish.... The op's deluded.
99.9% that have a gun licence are responsible members of the community.
They are fully aware of the publics's concerns on the 0.1% that slip through the net and are allowed by the police to keep guns?
I don't shoot now but have friends that do.
Every one of them including myself, always put nature and it's welfare first, be it a animal, fish or tree.

Don't understand what your saying, you think I'm making it up ?

I'm deluded because I'm relaying something that's true ?

You can choose not to believe me but then I have to ask whose deluded then ?

Exactly you or your sisters mates brothers cousins friends mother etc does not understand. Could it have been a pheasant pen? Might have been a chicken that's egg laying days are done?

Sponsored Links
Back