Shooting half dead Birds.

Sponsored Links
I think it would have been much more fun to barricade the doors on the out side set fire to the house and shoot at the farmer and his family as they tried to escape from the windows, wearing animal masks and making barking noises. he would have probably enjoyed seeing his family slaughtered first by gun toting animals I'm assuming he would have appreciated the 'sport'.

Idiot.

Breaking up an illegal trap that was only the start you should have seen what we did over two years !

:evil: sabotaged two tractors burnt out three cars smashed windows and poisoned his two dogs. cost him his marriage and his farm.

It was a while back and we did act like terrorists I'll admit now but I was younger..........wouldnt do it now but it seemed like a good idea at the time :oops:

Poisoned two dogs? :evil: You do know that you have publicly made admissions to serious criminal offences, don't you? You need locking up.

Are you really a pro hunter trying to make antis look bad? Arson carries a life sentence..

I think it would have been much more fun to barricade the doors on the out side set fire to the house and shoot at the farmer and his family as they tried to escape from the windows, wearing animal masks and making barking noises. he would have probably enjoyed seeing his family slaughtered first by gun toting animals I'm assuming he would have appreciated the 'sport'.

Idiot.

Breaking up an illegal trap that was only the start you should have seen what we did over two years !

:evil: sabotaged two tractors burnt out three cars smashed windows and poisoned his two dogs. cost him his marriage and his farm.

It was a while back and we did act like terrorists I'll admit now but I was younger..........wouldnt do it now but it seemed like a good idea at the time :oops:

Poisoned two dogs? :evil: You do know that you have publicly made admissions to serious criminal offences, don't you? You need locking up.

Are you really a pro hunter trying to make antis look bad? Arson carries a life sentence..

Peaps you don't actually believe any thing written here.

Sponsored Links

Idiot.

You would be surprised who reads around forums.

When Jeremy Clarkson stated that civil servants should be lined up against the wall and shot in front of their families.........it caused outrage ............................ :confused: do people think he was actually serious ? obviously some did.

I didn't poison dogs or burn out cars or sabotage tractors it was a joke I didn't think people would believe about barricading doors and setting fire to his house it was hyperbole that's all.

All that happened was that my mates brother smashed his trap up.

Idiot.

You're quite right wearing animal masks and barking whilst shooting the farmer !!!!! :LOL: :LOL: I was jesting about it all I thought people would have realized :LOL: :LOL:

trollmaster 2000 takes one to know one. no fresh RIP sites for you recently then ? and j clarkson is also an a**ehole just for the record

I have, to save life. You haven't answered the question about your dogs ;)

Vermin control has to happen on some level whether people like it or not. It's not about completely eradicating a species but controlling numbers as to minimise damage to livestock or crops.

Give me a chance to answer, it's hard navigating a forum on an iPhone!

Vermin control doesn't have to be killing with dogs or shooting.

http://www.grazers.co.uk/index.asp?m=5&t=FAQ'S

Shooting and ferreting etc is a poor form of control and has little affect.

In 2011 we learned that Grazers was being effectively used against mouse & vole damage to young seedlings

and also against squirrel damage to young fruit in orchards.

mouse & vole and a squirrel :?:

I get it now, just shoot the rabbits, crows, pigeons and foxes and leave the mice alone.
Thanks for puting me right peaps, getting to understand ALF, HSA and the other aunty's arguments now ;)

In 2011 we learned that Grazers was being effectively used against mouse & vole damage to young seedlings

and also against squirrel damage to young fruit in orchards.

mouse & vole and a squirrel :?:

I get it now, just shoot the rabbits, crows, pigeons and foxes and leave the mice alone.
Thanks for puting me right peaps, getting to understand ALF, HSA and the other aunty's arguments now ;)

You have failed to debate and you have failed again because you don't read.

"Millions of pounds are lost each year by farmers because of rabbit damage and pigeon damage to crops. Grazers is a safe and effective spray against damage from RABBITS, PIGEON, DEER & GEESE."

http://www.grazers.co.uk/index.asp?m=1&t=HOME

Next :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back