shopping

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
the other day i thought i would do the weekly shopping as the wife normally does it.she made me a list of things to buy.persil liquitabs for the washing?wtf,theres hundreds of different sorts of biological/non-bio/tablets/liquid tablet things,even saw some original washing powder.next was soap,i thought that can't be hard :confused: foaming soap that comes in a bottle,not the liquid variety or the usual soap tablet.next yoghurt for the kids ,postman pat reduced fat creme frais things :confused: they must breed overnight in the fridge display.talk about confusing.beans,fat free ,low fat/half fat/reduced suger/suger free/with tomato sauce/curry sauce/pasta sauce etc.........
next time she can go and i'll look after the kids @ home.i'm sure we could live on beer,curry and rice pudding. :eek:
talk about spoilt for choice.

Sponsored Links
ohmygodwhathaveyoudone said:
the other day i thought i would do the weekly shopping as the wife normally does it
why break with tradition? Leave her to it if she's good at it! ;) or go with her and then YOU can decide what beer to get, instead of her choosing what's on offer! ;) ;)

Next time tell her to do it online and print out the shopping list that way you can compare the products to the prices and get the right one lol

Actually why don't you just do it online? no more torture of crowded supermarket with screaming kids, long lost friends clogging up the aisles with stupid conversation etc etc

S/market on-line (or not) ?
Check this web site, http://www.fixtureferrets.co.uk/ take a little time to understand it. freely register .. attracts no spam in my experience, just a weekly e-mail, will alert you to specific 'offers'.... Saves that odd journey !!
;)

Sponsored Links
It's a scientific fact that women are genetically better suited to tasks such as shopping and ironing compared to men, don't let anyone tell you different!

Been tested and Just achieved my A.M.I.D.E woo hoo !! :eek: :D

Back