Should I adopt a 3 legged cat?

Sponsored Links
At last. Somebody who is actually owned by a cat.

Yes, dogs have owners, cats have servants.

Bodd. Wouldn't worry too much about a leg missing. Cats are very adaptable, and their agility skills will compensate for the loss. In fact it may be a bonus, meaning it isn't so good at hunting. We never had mice until we adopted a 4 year old tabby last year. Now I have to chase an unfortunate rodent around the house on average once a week.

The cat's character is more important than it's handicap. Try to make sure it has a nature that will fit in with what you and your family want.

And I would definitely be naming him/her 'Tripod'.

We never had mice until we adopted a 4 year old tabby last year. Now I have to chase an unfortunate rodent around the house on average once a week.
Perhaps you didn't know you had mice and your cat is doing you a fav?! :)
Our old cat was excellent at hunting, until we continually told it off for doing so and chased him away. Kudos to him, he got to the stage that a bird or squirrel could be just a foot away in the garden and he'd leave it alone. That's when we were around anyway! He may have hunted in the night but he never bought back any more 'presents' and we didn't see any dead bodies around like we had.

Sponsored Links
He may have hunted in the night but he never bought back any more 'presents' and we didn't see any dead bodies around like we had.

I'd hate when our Rhodesian ridgeback left presents at the back door still alive

I don't care that this cat has only 3 legs.
Like my wife ill love it as if it has 4 legs.

Does the cat need a home? does it need adopting? Do you want a cat? can you spend the time needed to care for it? the cost to care for it? can you afford the vet bills should anything go wrong?
why are you asking here - we are not the ones who are going to have to feed it, to stroke it, to pamper to it or clean its litter out (you have got somewhere for that yes?)

The last cat I adopted (which has since died through old age/bad health) was a neighborhood one, he went around all the local houses looking for food and comfort etc. Eventually stopping with us as we already (and still do) had a cat so had ample supply of cat food.

Does the cat need a home? does it need adopting?[/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] Do you want a cat? can you spend the time needed to care for it? the cost to care for it? can you afford the vet bills should anything go wrong?
why are you asking here - we are not the ones who are going to have to feed it, to stroke it, to pamper to it or clean its litter out (you have got somewhere for that yes?)

I don't know if he needs a home that's what I'm trying find out.
At the moment he has one leg in the door

Hes got one less leg that can go wring

I'm bored with Brexit

Sponsored Links
Back