cats

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the muck is very black, probably a fox. You may also be able to smell her round your house and shed.

Sponsored Links
Hedgehog poo can be quite a size too. We have one that carps on our back lawn. Its a pain picking it up when mowing the lawn but I have to put up with it as my wife and son think its cute having a hedgehog visit us!!! Here's a photo to help identification. Not Actual Size... :eek: :LOL:

040710-hedgehog-dropping.jpg

We also have a Bat that comes around hunting (at night obviously). I don't mind him/her as its interesting to watch it hunting moths etc on the wing.

I quite like cats but it does pee you off, (excuse the pun!) when you see them carping on ya lawn. I hear Pepper dusted on the lawn detracts them but with all this rain I'd be out there every day 'seasoning' the lawn!!!

Cats don't s**t on lawns because they can't easily bury it, so it must be some other animal.

Sorry aptsys, Cats DO sh*t on lawns - I see the damn things doing it, just before I try to kick 'em up the ar*e. So please don't insult my intelligence by suggesting otherwise.
Nice idea though that they bury it but it just ain't true
abominal creatures which just don't belong in peoples homes other than those women and homosexuals referred to in an earlier mail.
Looks like Blasphemous has elephants in his garden, it looks like a Kate Eminen sculptue, just about her standard.

Sponsored Links
Ahhh! 'Tracey Emin'... right :) ... who is she then? :D She doesn't look up to much. Looks like she'd struggle to make a bed up. :D

Oh and I believe the correct vernacular is 'slap yo bi tch... UP'. How did we get onto Female dogs from a cats topic?

Glad I don't live anywhere near any of you lot.
Neighbours from hell !. :rolleyes:

Wrong Norcon - You Cat owners are the neighbour from Hell, you don't seem to understand that we 'normal' people don't appreciate your Cat Sh*t being deposited on our lawns.
We would be neighbours from hell if we came into your garden and Sh*t all over your lawn. An action I am sure you would object to, so why do you not understand our objections to your foul little creatures

Don't own cats and my dogs are fenced into a large enclosure .
My nearest neighbour is a few miles away so thats a bonus also !.
Come live in the country and leave those filthy suburbs behind.

[

Don't own cats and my dogs are fenced into a large enclosure .
My nearest neighbour is a few miles away so thats a bonus also !.
Come live in the country and leave those filthy suburbs behind.

Couldn't agree more Norcon. As soon as the opportunity presents istself it will be the country life for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back