cats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi....got a new cat (adult cat)...it was my old cat when with the ex....now cat is with me (been here for over a week).

When should I let her outside??????? (the cat...not ex )

cheers

Sponsored Links
Keep the damn thing inside. All you damn cat owners think you have the right to let YOUR pet foul everyone elses patch with total freedom.
Take a page out of some dog owners and control your animal ans clean up the considerable mess they produce.
What gives you the right to let your creature rome around freely sh*tt*ng all over the place.
Foul Animals - Keep the damn thing in your own home

I look after a cat when it's owner goes on holiday and I just leave the door open for it to come and go as it pleases. It knows where the food is and always comes back in. It's 12 miles from it's home in case you're wondering.

Sponsored Links
Our cat is allowed to come and go as he pleases.

Although i dont share Hysteresis views. I don't think ive ever found cat **** in MY garden (lol) maybe he berrys it :D

Take a page out of some dog owners and control your animal ans clean up the considerable mess they produce.
:rolleyes:
Not all of them , I have seen many of them don't bother to pick the dog mess if no one is looking (over to you :!: ). I have 3 cats and they are all train to use the litter bin and they are 90% mostly indoors 5yrs old cats. Birds, pigeons dropping, oh I could go on.......................

cats keep their own territory tidy by burying their waste, and defend it from other cats.

only uninhabited (by cats) territory is considered waste ground and left mucky.

Indeed, cats bury their ****. You cant say that of many dogs. IMO, cats are much cleaner animals than dogs. I know I'd far rather have a cat. Less looking after too - no poop scooping as its all next door fertilising their flowers. ;)

advice we were givem by a vet is to takle them out on a lead into the garden (make sure they are hungry) and walk them around the boundaries of the garden. Do that a couple of times and then let them go out. We were told to keep them in for two weeks before we did it and dont feed them before you do so they will come back when you call them

advice we were givem by a vet is to takle them out on a lead into the garden (make sure they are hungry) and walk them around the boundaries of the garden. Do that a couple of times and then let them go out. We were told to keep them in for two weeks before we did it and dont feed them before you do so they will come back when you call them

jesus their are more nutters in this country than i thought

Keep the damn thing inside. All you damn cat owners think you have the right to let YOUR pet foul everyone elses patch with total freedom.
What gives you the right to let your creature rome around freely sh*tt*ng all over the place.
Foul Animals - Keep the damn thing in your own home

And breathe........... :LOL:

My wife has four!. When we moved house she wanted to keep them all in for a fortnight.

I let em all out after three days - and they all came back!

Yours should be used to his surroundings. Let him out now.

Glad I don't live anywhere near any of you lot.
Neighbours from hell !. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back