cats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cats - horrors of the modern world.
Really?

Sphinx11.jpg

Sponsored Links
so then...looks like hurl the damn thing out the door and hope for the best...bit of luck it will return...even more luck, no...I cant think of these things...he he

I am not really a cat lover, just happen to have one , so I will look after it (she`s about 16nyrs old as well)

I will let her outover the weekend I think....get the neighbours roses and pansies fertilised before the cold sets is......

cheers

Cat haters in ancient Egyptian times were disemboweled !. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
"Centuries"? Really?

Is history perhaps not your strong point?

They are a feckin nuisance!

I've not been able to get in the garden to cut the lawn, due to being busy working inside the house over the summer.

I know that I will have to get a shovel and spend a good few minutes cleaning up the **** from these despicable animals off MY grass before I can consider getting a strimmer/mower anywhere near it. It's disgraceful and if I knew where the cat owners lived they'd have a shovel full chucked into their garden.

What right do I have to protect MY land from being shat on by these bloody creatures?

And I won't defend the dog owners that can't be bothered to bend their knees and clean up either. Plain bone idle inconsiderate morons.

I know that I will have to get a shovel and spend a good few minutes cleaning up the s**t from these despicable animals off MY grass before I can consider getting a strimmer/mower anywhere near it.
Whatever it is that's sh**ing on your lawn, it ain't cat's; :rolleyes: foxes maybe!

What right do I have to protect MY land from being shat on by these b****y creatures?
None really, get a cat of your own & it will deter other cats from your garden; you will also have the pleasure of knowing it's shi**ing in someone elses garden. :LOL:

Glad I don't live anywhere near any of you lot.
Neighbours from hell !. :rolleyes:

Wrong Norcon - You Cat owners are the neighbour from Hell, you don't seem to understand that we 'normal' people don't appreciate your Cat Sh*t being deposited on our lawns.
We would be neighbours from hell if we came into your garden and Sh*t all over your lawn. An action I am sure you would object to, so why do you not understand our objections to your foul little creatures

Cats don't **** on lawns because they can't easily bury it, so it must be some other animal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back