Should I learn to skim, call someone in or line?

For how much it cost's for a bag of plaster, pva have a look on ebay for some cheap tools (i picked up some used tools marshalltown gear for not alot) it well worth ago at worst you'll have to get a plasterer in.

I've done the same as you although our property is smaller i fancied having ago at plastering and started on two walls we was knocking down they came out not to bad so moved on to the smallest bedroom.

now completed that finished two larger walls in the other bedroom and done my first ceiling tonight getting faster and more confident with each bit i do.

I bought a dvd which got me started with the basic's followed that and getting there slowly...

(happy to send the dvd on to you if you think it will help)

Sponsored Links
For how much it cost's for a bag of plaster, pva have a look on ebay for some cheap tools (i picked up some used tools marshalltown gear for not alot) it well worth ago at worst you'll have to get a plasterer in.

I've done the same as you although our property is smaller i fancied having ago at plastering and started on two walls we was knocking down they came out not to bad so moved on to the smallest bedroom.

now completed that finished two larger walls in the other bedroom and done my first ceiling tonight
getting faster and more confident with each bit i do.

And that's the way to learn Ad.

PS, mikegm. I'm not 50 yet, but I'm certainly the wrong side of 45!

PPS Is anyone able to advise a reasonable cost per square metre for skimming a wall or is it not really priced like that?
what part of london :?: . SE, I might know someone who will travel from the sticks :idea: Actually a spread; and a paper hanging decorator - so I might know 2 people ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back