Shower - 4m exhaust - positive/negative angle

Reaction score
Country
France
Hello

As title, I need to have a 4m exhaust , PVC 100 mm pipe, with centrifugal fan at exhaust end of run.

Is it important to angle pipe negatively from shower so moist air flows out naturaly or positively to ensure no actual water droplets from shower trickle as far as fan, and et vaporised around motor ?

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
WTF?? A 4" shower with a fan attached?

are you showering an elephant?

or are you on the glue?

No. From your response I believe you are the customer with the standing order at the glue-wholesaler.

Don't bother replying any further.

its an open forum and i will reply if i feel like it/ want to/ feel like noising up ****s

or

re word your original post

and include the words VENTILATION

oh by the way you are a cheese eating surrender monkey

Sponsored Links
Hello

As title, I need to have a 4m exhaust , PVC 100 mm pipe, with centrifugal fan at exhaust end of run.

Is it important to angle pipe negatively from shower so moist air flows out naturaly or positively to ensure no actual water droplets from shower trickle as far as fan, and et vaporised around motor ?

Thanks in advance
Bonjour. Think I'd rather have any droplets falling outside rather than back into the room. Not really likely to be wet enough to endanger the electrics anyway.

and if it was`nt` for my granda ( who brought back the Kaiser`s helmet ) and the likes of his generation

they cheese eating surrender monkeys

would be goosestepping in there grapes

;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back