Shower - 4m exhaust - positive/negative angle

Sponsored Links
i`m just surprised he`s got a shower

right beside his "hole in the floor" s h itter

Now GG , you're obviously extrapolating from typical scottish ( note small s ) arrangements - or maybe what they aspire to... ?

(Difficult words look up in Wiki )

to infer by projecting known references

i know your enquiring about a shower

i know you give your location as surrendersville

i know the surrendermonkeys key plumbing was a hole in the floor sh itter

aspire: to have a great ambition or desire

so i would have to lower my aspiration`s then

ohh my heat recovery system i use in my shower/wet room works a treat

and if your actually not French, but reside there or holiday there or, generally just like France

the French don`t like you

Sponsored Links
Anyway, op, how come you're posting a concern about electrical safety/functionality on a plumbing forum? :confused:

@ dextrous

It's not particularly a concern about electrics just anything that might be concerned about angling a pipe one way or another.

Hello

As title, I need to have a 4m exhaust , PVC 100 mm pipe, with centrifugal fan at exhaust end of run.

Is it important to angle pipe negatively from shower so moist air flows out naturaly or positively to ensure no actual water droplets from shower trickle as far as fan, and et vaporised around motor ?

Thanks in advance
Thought you were worried about water getting into the electrics

@ GG

You really are a semi-literate tit.

Your..... instead of you're

No idea what an apostrophe is

and finally

show yourself up as professionally incompetent ( big-time value for money ) when you boast about a heat-recovery system

all-round-****

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back