Shower isolator.

Ah well in which case you are possibly correct... but without having any first hand figures to quote from I still believe it's not such a clear winner as Noo Flung/winston tries to ram down our throats.
The bit I failed to ask earlier being; how many households have 17 showers in a row?;)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
OH DEAR, it looks like I unintentionally caused quite a stir with my remark about shower switches.
I realise we are currently talking about the same topic elsewhere, but did you intentionally post today to this rather aged thread?

Kind Regards, John

I realise we are currently talking about the same topic elsewhere, but did you intentionally post today to this rather aged thread?

Kind Regards, John
Oh I mighta done, I will check later if I get time, sorry if I caused any confusion - You cant confuse me, I have been confused by experts I have!

The bit I failed to ask earlier being; how many households have 17 showers in a row?;)
Well probably not many - I actually meant perhaps 17 people one after tother having a shower using possibly the same one or two shower installations not 17 separate installations in one household. But you probably knew that

Sponsored Links
Oh I mighta done, I will check later if I get time, sorry if I caused any confusion - You cant confuse me, I have been confused by experts I have!
Im not sure John, I done a quick check but it`s not standing out to me at the moment
However, due to my inane ramblings then owt is possible :giggle:

Im not sure John, I done a quick check but it`s not standing out to me at the moment
Like you, I'm a little confused (not unusual!):)

I merely asked whether you had deliberately posted to a thread, thee most recent previous post having been on 23 August 2022. As i said, perhaps it was related to the fact that we are currently discussing shower isolators in a current thread?

Kind Regards, John

Aged thread.

Just finished on a zoom call where a topic of conversation has been smart meters and the amount of readable info.

One person was complaining a combi boiler shower costs around 20p (which roughly tallies with my observations) other recons 35p both say 5-6 minutes. then one went to the toilet and read how much it cost to wash his hands - 4p.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back