Shower Tile Layout

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Retiling corner shower and proposing layout in pic attached. Does this look sensible or should there be some other layout I should consider? I basically started with the widest wall, tile out from centre line on this wall and wrap around to other wall.

Any suggestions welcome!

Thanks

Attachments

• Shower.jpg
    Shower.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 70
Sponsored Links
I wouldn’t . brick pattern is old hat.
I’d lay them in line. that way you only get one medium size cut in the corner of the big wall.

Ok, so you'd start full tile at the outer edge, another full tile then cut tile at the inside corner, or is it better to full tile out from inside corner and have cut tile on outside edge?

Looking at your design it should look ok with the cut in the corner if laying inline. Make sure the outer walls are plumb before you lay any tiles and work you way around the wall. i.e. don't start at both outer walls and work into the corner as they may not align.

Sponsored Links
Ok, so you'd start full tile at the outer edge, another full tile then cut tile at the inside corner, or is it better to full tile out from inside corner and have cut tile on outside edge?
the cut would be in the corner.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back