shower water not turning off help help help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hiya just bought a new shower but the water is running consently it wont turn off even when i turn the power off so put the old shower back on but now this one wont turn off either help me plz i need it :cry:

Sponsored Links
its a gainbrough shower but having the problem with the both of them was ok untill i took the old one off now they both have a problem constent water wont turn off at all

sorry bit dumb its a eletric shower just a normal one not power or mixer just normal run of the mill

Sponsored Links
gazthepottertonengineer said:
crystal ball not working so could you give us bit more info like make etc

Very Kevplumb like, keep it up & you will be as popular as me.....not....

To the posting person...who fitted it... who took it back off...

hubby took it off but hes always fitter our showers never had problems before we are at our wits end plz help

gazthepottertonengineer said:
crystal ball not working so could you give us bit more info like make etc

Now you're talking Kev lingo Gaz. You do realise there's a copyright fee involved :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

And stop upsetting the posters, Blond indeed. :cry: :cry:

Turn off your supply to your shower, did your husband bother to fit an isolating valve to it?...could be here all night really...more information required.. put HIM on... ;)

turned the water pressure down but still water as not stopped do you think that both the showers are faulty the reason we bought a new one was cos the pressure was to low and the shower was not working we were getting hot and cold showers but now it the opposite the shower works fine nice warm water only the water wont turn off weve had to cap it. (yes i am blonde) ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back