Showerlux Classic shower tray

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm thinking about replacing my current showertray (Coram Waterguard) with a Showerlux Classic 600F 800x800 tray. My current tray is flexing under weight and causing leaks.....one other member on here is having the same bother with the same tray so it has to go.

I wanted a tray that was on legs for ease of fitting (current tray on legs) yet strong enough to take my ample 16 stone frame....a guy i know recommended this manufacturer to me as he has one of theirs fitted which he says is solid.

Does anyone else have experience of these....good or bad ?

Cheers
George

Sponsored Links
The showerlux tray is £220 so I don't want to be caught out. I've seen the cast trays from about £70, is there much to choose between them if I decide to go down this route ?

Sorry softus but got to disagree there. if fitting cast trays in new builds i will only fit leg cast resin so they can be jacked back up when the floor joists have stopped drying out. the acrylic trays of the better makes on legs are good too. Matki.Daryl.& Harold Moores.

Sponsored Links
wanleg said:
Does anyone else have experience of these....good or bad ?
Softus said:
Cast trays - good. :)

Trays on legs - bad. :(
bab said:
Sorry softus but got to disagree there.
Don't know what on Earth you're sorry about it - if your experience is different to mine then so be it.

However, you can't possibly disagree - my experience has been what it is, and that is what the OP asked for. :rolleyes:

Hey Bab.....any idea how much an 800x800 Harold Moore tray costs ? Would this be your choice ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back