Shuffling deck chairs...

The UK left the EU Jan 2020, BTW

No the UK did not leave the EU in Jan, it signed the paperwork

the UK has remained in the Single Market and its full regulatory framework

you have unwittingly enjoying the benefits of the Single Market for the whole of this year

you wont be enjoying those benefits next year, you are going to have a shock
nevermind

Sponsored Links
because:

Most European Union countries are waiting for the EMA to grant approval. The EMA has said it will decide by 29 December whether to provisionally authorise the Pfizer and BioNTech vaccine. Unlike the UK’s temporary authorisation, the EMA is hoping to grant the vaccine “conditional marketing authorisation” for its use in any EU country.

The Swiss medical regulator Swissmedic has said it did not have all the data it needed to approve the vaccines, especially when it came to use in people with pre-existing illnesses. “We lack data on the effectiveness of the clinical trials and on the important subgroups that participated in these large studies,” said Claus Bolte, head of Swissmedic’s authorisation division, at a press briefing on 1 December.4

If you are going to plagiarise, at least change something in the text. :rolleyes:

Vaccinating the UK: how the covid vaccine was approved, and other questions answered | The BMJ

"Most European Union countries are waiting for the EMA to grant approval. The EMA has said it will decide by 29 December whether to provisionally authorise the Pfizer and BioNTech vaccine. Unlike the UK’s temporary authorisation, the EMA is hoping to grant the vaccine “conditional marketing authorisation” for its use in any EU country.

The Swiss medical regulator Swissmedic has said it did not have all the data it needed to approve the vaccines, especially when it came to use in people with pre-existing illnesses. “We lack data on the effectiveness of the clinical trials and on the important subgroups that participated in these large studies,” said Claus Bolte, head of Swissmedic’s authorisation division, at a press briefing on 1 December.4"

What this tells me is that you don't actually know what you purport to know. You seem to be a Googler.

The UK left the EU Jan 2020

UK left the EU in the same way that Woody left home when he was 14.

He left, but continued living in the same house, sleeping in the same bedroom, paying housekeeping money from his Saturday job and having his dinner cooked by his mum. He had to be home by 10pm on school nights and wasn't allowed girls in his room. His dad still drive him to Scouts.

Some people say that's not "leaving home" but Woody says it is.

UK left the EU in the same way that Woody left home when he was 14.

He left, but continued living in the same house, sleeping in the same bedroom, paying housekeeping money from his Saturday job and having his dinner cooked by his mum. He had to be home by 10pm on school nights and wasn't allowed girls in his room. His dad still drive him to Scouts.

Some people say that's not "leaving home" but Woody says it is.
I eloped at 13 with your mom. :p

Sponsored Links
But she had to take you back because you missed the cat.

So asking questions is an attempt to close a topic? Is that why you ask me questions when I post something? Don’t be stupid. Meanwhile, was that a yes or a no to either of my questions?

He is sensitive (elll)

Like to dish it out though

Bunged me on ignaw :eek:

Who cares? Not transam :LOL:

If you are going to plagiarise, at least change something in the text. :rolleyes:

Vaccinating the UK: how the covid vaccine was approved, and other questions answered | The BMJ

"Most European Union countries are waiting for the EMA to grant approval. The EMA has said it will decide by 29 December whether to provisionally authorise the Pfizer and BioNTech vaccine. Unlike the UK’s temporary authorisation, the EMA is hoping to grant the vaccine “conditional marketing authorisation” for its use in any EU country.

The Swiss medical regulator Swissmedic has said it did not have all the data it needed to approve the vaccines, especially when it came to use in people with pre-existing illnesses. “We lack data on the effectiveness of the clinical trials and on the important subgroups that participated in these large studies,” said Claus Bolte, head of Swissmedic’s authorisation division, at a press briefing on 1 December.4"

What this tells me is that you don't actually know what you purport to know. You seem to be a Googler.

cumulative-covid-vaccinations-f5e5fd0718cc0c9ed8f365095f5b9960_v5_850x600.svg

That can't be right.

As the BBC reported, Russia started before the UK and the US started yesterday, but hey, who cares about facts?

You really are a very sad individual...

You try and get any topic I post in locked or deleted...

Your obsession means you obviously need psychiatric help...

And very quickly!

Edit: I've done something I very rarely do.
Reported a post for continual harassment!

You are fookin hilarious. Maybe you should consider moving abroad?

Sponsored Links
Back