Shuffling deck chairs...

You are fookin hilarious. Maybe you should consider moving abroad?
Aww bless...

Another of the cupid stunts repeats that same old duff record...

How often do you swap around that single brain cell?

Sponsored Links
You are fookin hilarious. Maybe you should consider moving abroad?
Apparently he did a year ago. Made the decision to leave but chose to stay though. Several excuses given, I’m sure there’ll be more to come. Watch this space.

UK left the EU in the same way that Woody left home when he was 14.

He left, but continued living in the same house, sleeping in the same bedroom, paying housekeeping money from his Saturday job and having his dinner cooked by his mum. He had to be home by 10pm on school nights and wasn't allowed girls in his room. His dad still drive him to Scouts.

Some people say that's not "leaving home" but Woody says it is.
Dopy analogy

Apparently he did a year ago. Made the decision to leave but chose to stay though. Several excuses given, I’m sure there’ll be more to come. Watch this space.
Aww bless

mottie just won't let up...

Simply because he is shown up time and time again to be the ignorant prejudiced little englander that he is...

Funny thing though is that he agreed to STFU on this 'issue', but he just can't resist his neanderthal urges...

Thus proving time and time again how thick he really is!

Sponsored Links
Funny thing though is that he agreed to STFU on this 'issue',
Hmm. Someone else on here said they’d agreed to do something but didn’t. Now where would I get that idea from? (n)

Okay, I did say that but I was doing this at the time.

349E7106-DA53-4D43-840C-3CF545911896.gif

:LOL:

Last edited:
="ellal, post: 4813718, member: 9402"]Aww bless...

Another of the cupid stunts repeats that same old duff record...

How often do you swap around that single brain cell?

Surely I'd need two to do a swap? You could google it I guess.

Shuffeling deck chairs :LOL:

Pretty much sums up the germans

They turn up at a holiday resort they camp out on any deck chairs ;)

That's providing the Romanians have not got there first if they had there would be no. Deck chairs :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Was that on your school reports?

"Transam finds it very difficult to keep to the task in hand...."

because:

Most European Union countries are waiting for the EMA to grant approval. The EMA has said it will decide by 29 December whether to provisionally authorise the Pfizer and BioNTech vaccine. Unlike the UK’s temporary authorisation, the EMA is hoping to grant the vaccine “conditional marketing authorisation” for its use in any EU country.

The Swiss medical regulator Swissmedic has said it did not have all the data it needed to approve the vaccines, especially when it came to use in people with pre-existing illnesses. “We lack data on the effectiveness of the clinical trials and on the important subgroups that participated in these large studies,” said Claus Bolte, head of Swissmedic’s authorisation division, at a press briefing on 1 December.4
Check out de Spiegels assessment of the German /EU lax approach to securing a vaccine, and the situation over there.

https://www.spiegel.de/internationa...es-a-3db4702d-ae23-4e85-85b7-20145a898abd-amp

"Too little, too late"

Good ol' blighty.

Sponsored Links
Back