Siemens Dishwasher E 15 Error?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone have any experience of this?

Had this last week and remove some of the parts at the bottom and the filter and it "seemed" to work again for a while..

Last night, it came on again with E:15 error and some of the water leaked out of the front?

This is obviously a draining issue.. as water was sitting in the bottom. I have since cleaned all this out and its dry, but its just knowing what to do next to rectify this?

I have some drain unblocker which i can use, if it is a draining issue?

I have very basics instructions that came with our dishwasher so no clue there... :(

Would it be a matter of unblocking the pipe waste that the dishwasher outputs to?

I should also say that its built in as part of the kitchen, so not easily accessible but any help would be great!!

Sponsored Links
Just as a follow from this I have had the filter out and cleaned, but its still doing it

I'm not sure how to reset the E:15 error? Ours is wired into the wall when fitted as part of the kitchen, so we can't 'unplug it' as such to reset it, only just turn it off, which doesn't really do anything..

When turned on, it jumps into life and just spins water around the very bottom, and we can't turn it off - all with the E:15 error code.

Also as this is inset as part of the kitchen, I can't get this out to 'tilt' as others have said, but have found two pipes going to underneath the sink, to the waste?

I have attached photos, and think the only way of unblocking any food in the waste (which maybe giving the Error code) is to un-attach from sink and pump water through the pipe and back into the dishwasher? then mop it out from the DW directly?

It was originally full of water in the bottom sitting there, but now its ok after clearing it out manually.

From the pictures below, I have a single pipe and another pipe with the attachment on? Not sure which is which and which one is the waste pipe? (that maybe blocked?)

Thanks for any help :

waste1.JPG waste2.JPG waste3.JPG

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back