Siemens RWB27 and Honeywell Sundial DT92E - help please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After just losing a rather large help request to to a laptop battery failiure I will keep the repeat short..

Just moved into a new house with the RWB27 and DT92E. I've set a couple of on off points in the RWB27 for the boiler and it does just that, red light comes on and during that time I can use ECO mode on the DT92E to turn on the heat.
Trouble is, I can't get it to fire up automatically during this time so then when we come in from work the house is nice and warm.

What to do I need to do with the DT92E to make it fire up the boiler during the ON time to get the house up to temperature ?

We went away for the weekend and when we returned the house was only 13 deg C. Checking on the smart meter shows that no gas was used at all during the weekend so the thing never fired up.

Assuming that maybe the Lower limit of 5 degC in the DT92E was at fault I went in and changed it in installation parameters to 14. When I exited the setup mode the lower limit was still showing as 5 degC...

Any help and advice would be useful as the cold days are on the way again.

(Confused of Derbyshire)

Sponsored Links
You need to replace the RWB27 and DT92E with a programmable wireless stat.

As you already haves the DT92E receiver only need to buy the Honeywell Room Unit

7-Day: Part No -CMS927B1049

You might be able to pick up a new CM927 compete with relay box on Ebay for less than the price of the room unit on its own.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back