Silvio Berlusconi R.I.P.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Love him or hate him, he had great influence in world politics and economics.
GettyImages-1243455682-1686571561.jpg

Sponsored Links
For a moment I read 'Borisconi', and the party would have then begun...

I was at Glastonbury when it was announced that thatcher had died...

A huge roar went up across the site...

It was as it turns out the wrong thatcher!

Why anyone lauds these corrupt self serving sociopaths beggars belief!

Sponsored Links
For a moment I read 'Borisconi', and the party would have then begun...

I was at Glastonbury when it was announced that thatcher had died...

A huge roar went up across the site...

It was as it turns out the wrong thatcher!

Why anyone lauds these corrupt self serving sociopaths beggars belief!
Ask yourself why a man with €4.5 billion cash in his bank account and billions in various businesses would remain in politics until his last day.
Maybe, just maybe, he cared about Italy and Italians, otherwise he would've taken the money and run (Blair, Cameron, etc.)

Ask yourself why a man with €4.5 billion cash in his bank account and billions in various businesses would remain in politics until his last day.
Double or quits?

But then I guess you don't get what drives a sociopath/narcissist!

Double or quits?

But then I guess you don't get what drives a sociopath/narcissist!
Yes, you believe he could have anything and instead he decided to remain in politics and deal with communists shytheads of your kind for personal gratification.
WTF do you take?!?!

Yes, you believe he could have anything and instead he decided to remain in politics and deal with communists shytheads of your kind for personal gratification.
WTF do you take?!?!
Well that's up there with the most ignorant post of the century...

So the question is what are you taking?

It goes without saying that you are probably in love with trump and borisconi as well :LOL:

Well that's up there with the most ignorant post of the century...

So the question is what are you taking?

It goes without saying that you are probably in love with trump and borisconi as well :LOL:
Shut up and get lost.
You're not welcome with your bad comments.
Clearly you have serious issues, but that is not excuse for slagging off deceased people, especially when these people have provided wealth and jobs to hundred of thousand of people.
Go to your altar and pray to your shytheads Blair, Brown and Abbott.

Belatedly being recognised as the last Italian Statesman. Giorgia Meloni looks promising, which seems to be ruffling the 'left's' feathers, so far she hasn't put a foot wrong.

Still, if she does put a foot wrong, as in this country, there will be mechanisms in place to get rid, just like they did with Berlusconi.

Belatedly being recognised as the last Italian Statesman. Giorgia Meloni looks promising, which seems to be ruffling the 'left's' feathers, so far she hasn't put a foot wrong.

Still, if she does put a foot wrong, as in this country, there will be mechanisms in place to get rid, just like they did with Berlusconi.

Are you drunk - so if someone puts a foot wrong they have made an error -so they should face some sort of response to the error or are you saying its ok make mistakes?

So murderers should walk free then.

Silly Filly.

It's always the same trope with right wingers they are being sabotaged and stabbed in the back.

Sponsored Links
Back