Silvio Berlusconi R.I.P.

Sponsored Links
Shut up and get lost.
You're not welcome with your bad comments.
Clearly you have serious issues, but that is not excuse for slagging off deceased people, especially when these people have provided wealth and jobs to hundred of thousand of people.
Go to your altar and pray to your shytheads Blair, Brown and Abbott.
I thought this was open forum called General Discussion where you could say what you want without a gag being applied to poster’s ‘pen’
I would have thought a Blair, Brown or Abbot lover had equal standing to Trump, or Benetonni or whatever Without people getting hot under the collar

I thought this was open forum called General Discussion where you could say what you want without a gag being applied to poster’s ‘pen’
I would have thought a Blair, Brown or Abbot lover had equal standing to Trump, or Benetonni or whatever Without people getting hot under the collar
That is totally correct.
However, himmy joins in spitting venom with the only intention to inflame the discussion, sometimes having arguments between his alter egos.
There must be a limit on tolerating stupidity.

Sponsored Links
Wasn't he famous for his parties with younger "guests" and prosecution for tax fraud, banned from office, amongst other things?

Wasn't he famous for his parties with younger "guests" and prosecution for tax fraud, banned from office, amongst other things?
Correct.
Bunga Bunga parties they were called.
I wish I could've attended one ;)
Prosecution (and conviction) for tax fraud was a farce and everyone recognises this.
Apparently he evaded €4 million tax, but he had paid over €500 million in the same period.
It would be like any of us fiddling with our tax return for £80, assuming a tax bill of £10k.
Weirdly, he was convicted but not his accountants; judges believed that late at night he was doing his own tax return :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
As a result of this he was exonerated frome Senate, now even the communists accept that it was wrong.
BTW, they tried to f#ck him up with over 4000 court cases, they only managed the laughable win in the case above.

Sponsored Links
Back