single, lonely and desperate thread (and maybe depressed)

min bins,mmmmmmmm where to start.i used to replace the head gasket with cardboard,binned the thermostat and fitted cooper twin valve springs.talk about roller skate handling weeeeeee.wrote it off twice but still bodged it up and had years of fun.what a laugh,them were the days. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Andrew, don't let your singleness get you down. It might not feel like it now but, IIRC, you're only about 20 and when you get another ten years down the line you'll be glad that you didn't spend this time as part of a couple. The other thing is, if you allow the idea of looking for a girlfriend to take you over, it becomes obvious to any girl you talk to and will put them off. Build up your circle of friends, inevitably it will involve your friend's girlfriend's girl friends, but don't instantly see every one as a potential girlfriend. Eventually you'll find that (much like keys) once you stop looking, that's when you're most likely to find.

Andy, you sad, boring old goit.. :LOL:

Go out and get laid fella. Your never gonna meet anyone on here as has been said, and the only place your likely to meet some decent sort is in a pub or nightclub, so stop winging about how sad you feel, your situation is of your own making..
#
So stop bashing the bishop and get someone to bash it for you... :LOL:

Hey Andrew, I felt kind of the same as you.. very alone! I was on my own with my 4 kids and well... I couldn't get out lol, but still managed to bag myself a decent fella! lol Wasn't even on a dating site as such...
Heres my profile to show what kinda thing u can do on this site n maybe join up!

www.lookitsme.co.uk/paula-raeburn

another REALLY cool site is www.chatterboxes.me.uk still very new but some really lovely people

Really hope you get to find what you are looking for hun

Paula xx

Sponsored Links
Andrew' its easy for us to say you gotta get out but its true! you don't have to go to the pub or club they can seem even more lonely, you need to find something that your interested in like Photography, dancing, Art, walking, anything!!! then find a club or evening class that cover's it and join up' seems scary but that is going to be the hardest bit' the rest is down hill, there is loads of stuff that you can do, you will soon be coming on here to get away from all the attention you'll be getting!!
and you've already made the first step.
and remember' we'll be with you all the way :LOL: :LOL:

p.s pity that Paula is taken!!

Richardp said:
Andrew' its easy for us to say you gotta get out but its true! you don't have to go to the pub or club they can seem even more lonely, you need to find something that your interested in like Photography, dancing, Art, walking, anything!!! then find a club or evening class that cover's it and join up' seems scary but that is going to be the hardest bit' the rest is down hill, there is loads of stuff that you can do, you will soon be coming on here to get away from all the attention you'll be getting!!
and you've already made the first step.
and remember' we'll be with you all the way :LOL: :LOL:
im not that desperate... yet...

the thread was for other people who are in the same situation, altho it looks like its just me.... :LOL:

Oooohhhh, it's worse than we thought, you are obviously in denial and unable to see the desperate nature of your situation. If you don't get out real fast and meet people you will finish up...............................

.................like the rest of us sad gits, whose only excitement in life is postings on forums, (and don't believe any of the regulars here who try and pretend they have anything else in life, it's just a facade) :evil:

PS good to see you got out to buy some diesel, but couldn't you have picked an attended service pump? You never know, you might have got to know the attendant. :eek:

oilman said:
got out to buy some diesel, but couldn't you have picked an attended service pump? You never know, you might have got to know the attendant. :eek:

was a self serve station. but i still had to go into asda to get some cookin oil. woman on checkout looked puzzeled as to why i only had 4 3L bottle of veggie oil....

That's another matter, what you do in private is your own business. :oops:

andrew2022 said:
oilman said:
got out to buy some diesel, but couldn't you have picked an attended service pump? You never know, you might have got to know the attendant. :eek:

was a self serve station. but i still had to go into asda to get some cookin oil. woman on checkout looked puzzeled as to why i only had 4 3L bottle of veggie oil....

think I would look a lil puzzled too hun

Yes we know, but U2 batteries COULD be used in radios............... :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back