single to double

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all, before ordering a rad i would like to ask if the distance beween wall and valves is the same on single and double im 99.9 % sure but its just my luck !! cheers P M

Sponsored Links
However you can usually vary the projection from the wall by using the radiator brackets, which have 2 different support points on them. You select the preferred projection and fix the bracket accordingly.

Sponsored Links
hi helpers .. ive been scupered :( the double rad i was going to fit is 61 mm away from wall as opposed to 40 mm and i cant extend the pipework as its too near the wall is there any fittings i can buy to fit in the valve to extend ? thanks P M

Put sufficient ptfe on the male part toward the back such that when tightened it ios in the correct place and is tight. May take a few attempts, and a lot more ptfe than you expect. Of course hemp and boss white is better but not allowed on potable water.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back