Sir Ian Blairs quote on Question Time

I

imamartian

He said...

"the immigrant Poles in this country make the best plumbers people have ever seen".....

discuss:

Sponsored Links
well it was in the context of migration to Britain from Poland, so i took it to mean the 'people' of Britain.

It's a matter of personal opinion and experience. I mean there will be some 'Plumbers' out there that are eminently qualified and competent but have ZERO customer relation/communication skills and so they will (whatever their nationality), 'taint' the view of the customer.

From my own experience, there are good (some very good), plumbers on both sides. There are however some (again on both sides), very bad ones.

And to be fair we're talking about an opinion of Ian Blair here. What the eff does he know apart from the fact he once had a really good Polish Plumber in his house! At least that's what his wife told him!!! :evil:

Sponsored Links
maybe theyre good because they dont argue amongst themselves! :LOL:

It's a matter of personal opinion and experience. :evil:

and isn't that why someone like Blair shouldn't make such a statement on the kind of platform that Question Time is, and with the background that guy has.

It just smacks of the usual "it's ok to run the Brits down" obsession. But if we run down any other race, we're racists!

Apparently he also thinks Brazilian electricians make the best targets people have never seen.. ;)

bravo-009.gif

Sponsored Links
Back