SKY Booster, Is this a good product

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

Planning on boosting my signal from my RF2 output on the sky box to two televisions with in the house, both with SKY tvLink magic eyes. Searched through the forums and came across the T120 product from global: http://www.globalcom.co.uk/prod_blank.php?ProductsID=23

It appears that this will allow the signal to be returned to the box from the eyes without any problems. I just wanted to check that this was a good/recomended product or whether there were new products within a price range of £20-£50 that you would recommend. Did a search via google and there are a large amount to choose from, however no real recommendations.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
you cant buy it on the net though (try the link and see)

I have the older version of this unit, works fine. I got mine from CPC. There used to be a limit to how many magic eyes and amplifiers you could run from one digibox, I seem to remember when I bought mine that I could have 2 magic eyes and a 2 way amp before I needed another PSU.

Sponsored Links
Hi all

Planning on boosting my signal from my RF2 output on the sky box to two televisions with in the house, both with SKY tvLink magic eyes. Searched through the forums and came across the T120 product from global: http://www.globalcom.co.uk/prod_blank.php?ProductsID=23

It appears that this will allow the signal to be returned to the box from the eyes without any problems. I just wanted to check that this was a good/recomended product or whether there were new products within a price range of £20-£50 that you would recommend. Did a search via google and there are a large amount to choose from, however no real recommendations.

Cheers
i have the 8way version and have not had any problems with it, it seems to be a decent bit of kit
the 8 way version that i have has a seperate PSU but i believe that the 2 way version can be powered from the rf2 out.
as always check e-bay as there are bargains to be had

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back