Slight bend

Sponsored Links
Not really unusual @jeff the gasman Yours may have a seasonal difference and may be dependent on the hose used but mine is generally hard in the morning and I have to relieve the pressure from it and it returns to normal.

What I have found though is that it seems to react to outside temperature. The colder it gets I always seem to struggle to reach areas that I have been able to reach before? It may be my imagination but its as if my hose shrinks if its cold.

If I give it a couple of slaps and tug it hard enough it seems to eventually get there but by that time the other half has lost interest and starts on the interweb looking for a longer and more reliable hose.

I've sent her to the fire station so that she can experience what a really big hose can do but it really hasn't helped. She just comes back after about 6 hours and is exhausted and never wants to talk about her hose testing so we can't really decide on which one we need.

Jon

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back