Slightly obstructed!

Although he didn't appear to have done anything, I would assume he hit you in the pocket for the callout no less?

Sponsored Links
Although he didn't appear to have done anything, I would assume he hit you in the pocket for the callout no less?
He did try, until I asked him for his 'registration details' and suggested that the body in question might possibly have an interest in hearing my story. Goodness knows whether they would have had any interest, but the 'threat' seemed to convince him that walking away, with empty pockets, was an appropriate course! I did tell him (perhaps unwisely!) that I would still be agreeable for him to do the work he had come to do (and that I would pay for it, per quote) if he were prepared to do it without the 'bonding' being in place - so I would imagine that any half-serious organisation would understand that the only reason he didn't get paid is because he came up with silly reasons for refusing to do the work!

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back