SMALL CHILLER PUMP SYSTEM,LOSING PRESSURE, HELP!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
IM LOSING PRESSURE IN MY WATER PUMP SYSTEM FOR SMALL CHILLER UNIT PUMPING WATER TO 5 CASSETE UNITS, I HAVE CHANGED THE AAVS AS FIRST THOUGHT THIS MAY BE THE PROBLEM, BUT STILL LOSING PRESSURE, TESTED THE SYSTEM FOR 1HOUR AT 3 BAR AND LOST NO PRESSURE IT SEEMS TO BE LOSING PRESSURE SLOWLY, PLEASE HELP. THE CHILLER ITS SELF IS WORKING AT THE CORRECT PRESSURES AND HAS NO FAULTS. THIS MAY SOUND SILLY NUT IF THE SYSTEM HAS SMALL WATER LEAK IS THERE ANY EASY WAY OF FINDING IT?

Sponsored Links
easy way look for a puddle :)
If it is losing preassure then you have a leak, without being able to follow the pipes to look for one thats all i can say really, o and don`t use caps when you post.

any idea what pressue i should test the system to help find this leak? its costing me loads money as cant close the job, really do with your help guys

Sponsored Links
What about some pictures so we can see whats involved.

I dont bother to chill my tape cassettes. Should I be doing that?

Whats the total water volume? What size expansion vessel are you using?

Tony

lol jonjb

Flakey, unless you can follow the pipes with your eyes and find the leak your kinda screwed, all your doing by increasing the pressure so much is making the leak bigger :) I`m assuming some of the pipework is hidden which is why you can`t find the leak, so look for damp patchs on plasterboard or around skirting. You can try adding a leak sealer and see if that works.

ill try get some pictures agile whem im at work 2m, where can i get this sealent from any plumbing shop?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back