Small run around car

Depending on the number of passengers to be carried, how about the Smart for Two? Nice big doors to get in and out, £30 p.a. road tax for the 700cc petrol lump and very economical. Makes an excellent shopping basket.

Sponsored Links
As I said at the beginning of December I went for a Wagon r it's proving to be a good choice, but thanks anyway.

For ayone elses info My daughter has a Hyundai i10. Very small but has enough headroom when I drive it - I'm just under 6ft.

Suzuki Swift, got a 63 plate 1.2 sz2 and runs on vapour, drawback is a small boot and now we have grandkids 2 doors.

Sponsored Links
I went for a small runaound car once, I got tired by the time I got 1/2 way around.

Its a bit of an odd ball, but how about the Suzuki Wagon R?
John :)
I had the old Vauxhall version the Agila and at same time the old Toyota Yaris both around same size, but Yaris was an automatic, and it also did more MPG and lot nicer to drive, I am 6 foot 2 so quite tall. However old Suzuki has three cylinder engine Vauxhall had four cylinder.

There it seems was a Japanese law which allowed small cars some good advantages, so there was a range of cars made to the max size their laws gave advantages to, See Kei Car some look hideous, but they will in general all fit what you are asking for.

Depending on the number of passengers to be carried, how about the Smart for Two? Nice big doors to get in and out, £30 p.a. road tax for the 700cc petrol lump and very economical. Makes an excellent shopping basket.
The Jaguar XE also £30 p.a. road tax and big doors, but believe me no good for tall people, I know my wife has one, sure she got it so I would not want to drive it!

Toyota aygo, guy at work had one he was about 6'6"
No good for back pain sufferers.
Trust me, i had one that the wife bought and promptly passed it to me in "exchange for my estate" and I sold it after a couple of months.
Seats are as hard as pub benches, but unfortunately you can't get drunk whilst driving.

Sponsored Links
Back