Smart TRV that works with Heatmiser neohub

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As title says. I am struggling to find a smart TRV unit that can be linked to the neohub.

I want the ability (may never get used) to set individual room temps remotely using smart TRV's. I have UFH downstairs via heatmiser connected to their neohub to give me remote access to the UFH.

Is there any way of linking the 2?

Sponsored Links
Did you find an answer to this? I'm looking for the same. UFH downstairs and rads upstairs all controlled by Heatmiser but looking for better individual control over the rads in the bedrooms (although not so concerned with it being remote) and don't really want a second hub for a different system.

Have you looked at what the Drayton Wiser system can do. It has smart TRV’s linked to room thermostats and UFH control.

Sponsored Links
Hi. Hoping to bring this thread back to life. I have this issue as well. Did you ever come up with an answer? Thank you.

I ended up with a nest controlling the upstairs heating and set the manual trv's for each room to how I wanted them heated. Has been ok but the next few months will be the test now the house is finished and winter is here

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back