Snoopers charter - Pensioners will have their bank accounts inspected and monitored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Since when is asking a question blaming anyone?
It was a rhetorical question (no question mark) thereofre it wasn't a serious question requiring an answer.It was a rhetorical question to which no answer is expected or required.
rhetorical question
a question asked in order to create a dramatic effect or to make a point rather than to get an answer.

What people’s data do you think I’ve publicised?
We've already dealt with that very recently.
Have you forgotten already?

But you did express boredom and was falling asleep. :rolleyes:
Convenient. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
It was a rhetorical question (no question mark) thereofre it wasn't a serious question requiring an answer.It was a rhetorical question to which no answer is expected or required.
It wasn’t even that. It was a statement of yours that I questioned.

You’re going round in circles. Be careful or you'll disappear up your own bum'ole.

Yes. Remind me.
I see the thread has been closed.
Is that to protect you from your own stupidity, Or to prevent your further embarrassment?

1704887905625.png

You’re going round in circles. Be careful or you'll disappear up your own bum'ole.
Swervy swervy. :rolleyes:
Not able to answer a simple question?
Rearrange the following into a well-known sentence: "don't like you it when other is on the shoe foot the" :rolleyes:

For those who are interested, the spending on refugees in the UK is 0.016% of the benefits budget....

And yet some choose to highlight this tiny amount rather than look at enormous amounts lost to tax evasion/avoidance...

And the enormous amount spent on corporate welfare, aka tax credits..

For those who are interested, the spending on refugees in the UK is 0.016% of the benefits budget....
Tell that to the 0.016% of the population who are at the back of the queue for, say, a hip or knee operation. I doubt you’d get much sympathy from them.

Tell that to the 0.016% of the population who are at the back of the queue for, say, a hip or knee operation. I doubt you’d get much sympathy from them.
It's the fault of the government that uses the refugees as an excuse for the delayed operations.

Where's your source for that? What about the percentage spent on the legal aid budget, the NHS budget, the housing budget, the education budget, the translator budget and all the other budgets that refugees dip into?

The population of England is about 56million, of which about 45million are over 18.
Assuming that only over 18s can claim any benefit, that makes about 80% of the population is over 18 and able to claim benefits.
If we extrapolate that proportion to UK figures, with UK population at about 67million, we get about 54million over 18 in UK.
We know how many people receive some sort of benefit:

I'm sure you will see at a glance that far more than 14% of people over 18 in UK receive some sort of benefit. In fact it's about 41%.

Did you make a basic transposition error in your calculation? :rolleyes:
No I used the figures that have been reported. The scope is 9M - many sources agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back