Snow foam cannon

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
How do they work? I have a Karcher squirter and I believe you attach them to the hose

One of my vehicles is taller than I am so awkward to wash.

Sponsored Links
I’ve tried these products, expecting the dirt to lift off leaving the car spotless......it’s introduced through the pressure washer using a large nozzle so the lance pressure is reduced.
Does it work?
No.
One of the better products is the unfortunately named Muc Off aimed at bikers.....now that is good and not aggressive.
John

How do they work? I have a Karcher squirter and I believe you attach them to the hose

One of my vehicles is taller than I am so awkward to wash.
My one fits on the gun - you have to remove the lance.

IMG_5767.jpeg

The handle/gun is just out of sight in this photo.

IMG_5175.jpeg

Last edited:
My one fits on the gun - you have to remove the lance.

View attachment 323060

The handle/gun is just out of sight in this photo.

View attachment 323061

I have the same, and I agree with Burnerman : waste of time.

I don't bother with the pressure washer at all now, for car washing: a bucket for the wheels, another for the body, and a builder's tub full of clean water for rinsing off (a bucket worth at a time)

Sponsored Links
Oh, and I was using the Autoglym (Polar Foam?) too, so not bargain-bucket stuff.

When it comes to car washing, the game changer for me was a Farecla (?) clay mitt.
The difference, even on 5 yr-old paintwork, is amazing.

Bilt hamber auto foam or their touchless are very good at lifting most of the traffic film but as said they dont get all of it off.
They are designed to help remove the worst of the dirt before a contact wash so you dont rub in any grit etc and cause marring to the paint.

When it comes to car washing, the game changer for me was a Farecla (?) clay mitt.
The difference, even on 5 yr-old paintwork, is amazing.
I used BH clay on the Honda before we sold it and it shifted a load of stuck-on carp. The panels felt like glass afterwards. A good polish and wax and the car looked like new.

The guy who bought it rang me up and said how marvellous it looked for its age and mileage.

Back