Snow

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Once again a bit of snow and London stops. No excuse this time, it was forecast well in advance and fell on Saturday. Why on earth cannot drivers stop at home. There was plenty of notice to stock up with food and with freezers in most homes there was no need to go out. This would have given the snow ploughs room to move and keep roads passable for essential traffic.

Sponsored Links
Snow Flake falls in London, headline reads:

Country Grinds to a Halt!

It's pathetic.

I did not believe it at first, but now that I have checked Facebook and twitter, it seems that yes there is snow outside

Sponsored Links
I did not believe it at first, but now that I have checked Facebook and twitter, it seems that yes there is snow outside

You could have just looked outside your window instead. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Gritters working here all the A and B roads, no issues.

Planning or rather lack of it again, chatting to a friend "oop north" last night she said the gritters had been out for the past 3 weeks and when it snowed they were nowhere to be seen................lol

Snow Flake falls in London, headline reads:

Country Grinds to a Halt!

It's pathetic.

Who reported that? I think it is just sensationalism.

Yes there are delays, but hardly ground to a halt. The tube is running, some lines have minor delays, one has a major delay, but that was due to fire not snow.

Heathrow is open, though some flights have been cancelled or delayed.

Can see cars on the road, though I'd rather not drive if I don't have to.

Local park is open, just been with my daughter to play, snow fight, make angels, snow man and swings.

we are just having a Barbecue, we know how to live in cornwall

no snow at all:) we had a nice play time with kids on the beach during weekend:)

Sponsored Links
Back