Snow

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
About 20 flakes of snow on my lawn this morning. Just checking the local news to see how many schools are closed!!

Sponsored Links
About 20 flakes of snow on my lawn this morning. Just checking the local news to see how many schools are closed!!

Probably loads because the teachers won't be able to get in with the trains being stopped.

No snow, but ice on my windscreen this morning.

I thought the days of having to drive during the rush hour were over since I retired. I was wrong: I had to go to the dentist this morning.

Sponsored Links
I've to go back in a couple of weeks for a root canal filling. :(

Not nice. Never known pain like it. The dental treatment wasn't so bad, it was the night it all started that was hellish .

It's advisable to have the tooth capped/crowned when all treatment successfully completed. Having the tooth hollowed/filed out inside can leave it weak and vulnerable to breaking. A crown gives it support and strength.

Hope all goes well. ;)

Not nice. Never known pain like it. The dental treatment wasn't so bad, it was the night it all started that was hellish .

It's advisable to have the tooth capped/crowned when all treatment successfully completed. Having the tooth hollowed/filed out inside can leave it weak and vulnerable to breaking. A crown gives it support and strength.

Hope all goes well. ;)

I'm now being sick, probably due to a reaction to the antibiotics (erythromycin), which I've had before without trouble but, for some reason, are now disagreeing with me.

Yes, the problem with root canal treatment is that when the tooth is dead it eventually becomes more brittle and more prone to breaking.

What joy!

Thanks for the good wishes, though. :)

I had root canal treatment in 1994.

The tooth had to be extracted last year as it was rotting and going black, despite being laminated.

I now have a denture....front tooth as well. :cry:

I had root canal treatment in 1994.

The tooth had to be extracted last year as it was rotting and going black, despite being laminated.

I now have a denture....front tooth as well. :cry:

I think I'd be happy to get another 18 years out of this tooth. I've a feeling it may be a good deal less, so I'm not going for a crown.

Well, you may be lucky.

I thought it wasn't going to last long, after talking to the emergency dentist who fixed me up in '94 (funnily enough he was in Cheadle Hulme).

But it did...I'm only miffed because I now feel even more like an old man now I've got a denture.

As if I don't have enough issues reminding me of old age... :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back