So what's classed as essential?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So all shops selling non essential items are to close.

Does that include Screwfix, Toolstation, plumbers/builders merchants?

What about garages, Kwik Fit for example?

Also makes you think about how long until items are in short supply as factories shut down/have workers off ill.

Will we be able to get a tube of sealant in a few weeks/months time?

What about roofing materials, etc.

Sponsored Links
Could you live with a hole in your roof like you could without a new TV?

I’m driving from Rochdale to Halesowen to fix a leaking water supply. Apparently that’s essential.

Sponsored Links
Could you live with a hole in your roof like you could without a new TV?

No, but could I find a roofer that was prepared to work? If we get a decent deal for the self-employed (I'm self employed but not in one of the trades) that was enough to cover your monthly outgoings, would you do any jobs?

No, but could I find a roofer that was prepared to work? If we get a decent deal for the self-employed (I'm self employed but not in one of the trades) that was enough to cover your monthly outgoings, would you do any jobs?
What's that got to do with which shop opens?

Garage for fuel aresential

Our local City plumbing is open tomorrow

They may not be open all. Week

I suggested that they leave a key but they declined

That's the trouble today lack. Of trust

Garage for fuel aresential

Our local City plumbing is open tomorrow

They may not be open all. Week

I suggested that they leave a key but they declined

That's the trouble today lack. Of trust

Confirmation that They will. Shut

Un till they obtain advice

Awesome check this one out..

Meanwhile, bosses at Sports Direct have told staff this evening they intend to keep their stores open because they believe they are “uniquely well placed to help keep the UK as fit and healthy as possible during this crisis”, the Press Association is reporting.

Seriously how fking dumb are they, this is typical boardroom bs where bosses surrounded by sycophant servants start to believe their own bs.

Awesome check this one out..

Meanwhile, bosses at Sports Direct have told staff this evening they intend to keep their stores open because they believe they are “uniquely well placed to help keep the UK as fit and healthy as possible during this crisis”, the Press Association is reporting.

Seriously how fking dumb are they, this is typical boardroom bs where bosses surrounded by sycophant servants start to believe their own bs.
Am sure they'll be forced to close.

Sponsored Links
Back