So when will the Met investigate the party?

But if people don't care, why force them to learn?

I guess it would give all the people with degrees in politics a chance of a job :D

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

I guess it would give all the people with degrees in politics a chance of a job :D

Too many uninformed voters and social media has doubled down in spreading misinformation.

I'm very sure that there are many who don't want to learn about Maths, English, Geography, Science, etc.
Should we not encourage them to learn?

I don't mean education in terms of any one party's policies. I mean education about how the system works, how the different levels of government interact, how to improve or increase an individual's influence, how politics can be and is manipulated etc.
Yes I know what you meant . And none of that will incentivise people who don’t vote to vote. Quite the opposite.

Yes I know what you meant . And none of that will incentivise people who don’t vote to vote. Quite the opposite.
How about some gerrymandering to make all seats marginal?
Or have some system whereby total nationwide votes elects some MPs. But that's verging on PR.

How about some gerrymandering to make all seats marginal?
Or have some system whereby total nationwide votes elects some MPs. But that's verging on PR.
Given all the secret parties i’d suggest there’s enough cracking and packing going on! Line anybody?

Too many uninformed voters and social media has doubled down in spreading misinformation.
It's easy to think that people who disagree with you are uninformed. Maybe they just have a different point of view.
I'm very sure that there are many who don't want to learn about Maths, English, Geography, Science, etc.
Should we not encourage them to learn?
I have no desire to learn about politics. My lack of desire will not make me a burden on society and neither will it stop me reaching my full potential. Skiving Maths, science etc. may well reduce my earning capacity and therefore the amount of tax I pay to support essential services.

I have no desire to learn about politics. My lack of desire will not make me a burden on society and neither will it stop me reaching my full potential. Skiving Maths, science etc. may well reduce my earning capacity and therefore the amount of tax I pay to support essential services.
There are many subjects and traditions that don't contribute to 'society', but pupils are still expected to observe and learn them.

Sponsored Links
Back