So where were the social workers for the asian sex gangs ?

Sponsored Links
damned if they dont......and damned if they do.....lets face it, the social workers will never be able to do the right thing.....

However, in this case, they missed the opportunity to do the right thing many times over.

Hmmmm Seems to me the Slovakian Grandmother, will get the grandkids back,,,, Just before catching the first flight to the UK where she'll immediately claim a new council house, benefits, and never work again in her miserable life. The ECHR will back her claim because her daughter / son already live in the UK. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
The easiest way to remedy most issues with social services, is to allow open courts for their judgements.

Having had first hand experience of Social Workers, (my partner's younger children were taken into care after their elder sister claimed she'd been abused by her stepfather), they all want an easy life.

The children that really need the help probably wont get it because the SW's are scared of the parents/guardians. Co-operate, invite the SW's into your home, answer the questions truthfully, and it will probably cost you your children. Threaten the SW's, get a large, (preferably aggressive) dog, be (or appear to be) drunk and/or high and the SW's will run a mile. (Too much like hard work and they dont like difficult people.)

Having had first hand experience of Social Workers, (my partner's younger children were taken into care after their elder sister claimed she'd been abused by her stepfather), they all want an easy life.

The children that really need the help probably wont get it because the SW's are scared of the parents/guardians. Co-operate, invite the SW's into your home, answer the questions truthfully, and it will probably cost you your children. Threaten the SW's, get a large, (preferably aggressive) dog, be (or appear to be) drunk and/or high and the SW's will run a mile. (Too much like hard work and they dont like difficult people.)

That's the impression I get of them as well, a single mother on her own doing her best and they'll be all over her.
Throw a couple of abusive gobsh*tes into the mix and they'll get a much easier ride.

Social Workers seem to think that they are a law unto themselves.....

white, nice familys get treated like mass murders

problem familys get "forgotten about"

Throw in the financial incentives (and Government Targets) for getting children in care adopted, (often against the natural parents wishes!), and there's a real reason for SW's to 'get' as many children as they can into the care system.

However, 'Problem' children aren't so easy to get placed as prospective adopters dont want a child with 'issues', so they get passed over. The SW's know they'll struggle to get an adoption so try and avoid wherever possible. Then we get these cases like Victoria Climbie, Baby Peter, Rochdale.....

Try getting a Social Worker to give you a straight answer too.....

Having had first hand experience of Social Workers, (my partner's younger children were taken into care after their elder sister claimed she'd been abused by her stepfather)

When you use the word "claimed" you are suggesting it was untrue, right?

99.9% sure. We think it was a cover up to protect a (married) neighbour she was sleeping with. (She was 15 at that time.)

Sponsored Links
Back