So who's side is the law on?

Sponsored Links
I thought the law had been changed to suit the victim of crime.

wow really,you dont really believe that 5hite do you.

take a look recently,certain person who got 15 mths and someone else getting 5 1/2 years

common sense has flown away,thats why the countrys in the state it is in.

Sponsored Links
I've often wondered why our wonderful judges like criminals so much.

Do they have some sort of agreement? Do judges receive a proportion of their 'takings'? Are judges in mortal fear of reprisals by convicted criminals?

There surely must be some logical explanation.

I've often wondered why our wonderful judges like criminals so much.

Do they have some sort of agreement? Do judges receive a proportion of their 'takings'? Are judges in mortal fear of reprisals by convicted criminals?

There surely must be some logical explanation.

Back-handers.

I thought the law had been changed to suit the victim of crime.

Joe, ye forget that far too many criminals are portrayed in court, as victims of society. This way their clever lawyers get them off with light sentences. Whereas the (almost) law abiding citizens amongst us, are a bit of an anomaly. A skilled lawyer would argue that we shouldn't confront some "victim of society" going about their illegal activities. Trouble is, the stupid sheriffs, magistrates and judges, have bought into this sort of mentality too. Suddenly the "real" victim, is the oppressor, and has to be dealt with severely, to the full extent of the law, whilst the real criminal gets a slap on his wrists and told not to do it again.

Judges follow sentencing guidelines. You can find them on the internet. Magistrates do what they are told - that is part of the deal for allowing them to do a job they are not otherwise qualified or suitable to hold.

Stuart Hall got 15 months because when he committed the crimes the max sentence was a lot less than it is now. You get sentenced on the law at the time you commit the crime. If you think about it (and obviously numskulls will fail this basic test) that is only fair.

That guy who is being done for GBH? You should really ask the cops why they nicked him. They might know more about him that we do, who knows.

Now.

Any more questions so I can put you straight with some facts?

This is ridiculous.

You are in greater danger on a business premises than you are at home and more in need to protect yourself by any means.

I went to my factory office one night and found two burglars trying to open my safe. They had crowbars. I ran like fook being chased while one swung the crowbar at me and the other shouted get him!
It was 50 metres before they gave up chase.

Its the law of the jungle in a scenario where one man meets two burglars and immediate assistance is not available.

The idiots pontificating in the Police stations , CPS and courts haven't got a clue.

A skilled lawyer would argue that we shouldn't confront some "victim of society" going about their illegal activities. Trouble is, the stupid sheriffs, magistrates and judges, have bought into this sort of mentality too. Suddenly the "real" victim, is the oppressor, and has to be dealt with severely, to the full extent of the law, whilst the real criminal gets a slap on his wrists and told not to do it again.

I suppose it has never occurred to them that they are effectively encouraging crime.

Ah well. Just off to do a quick bank job.

It's self defence and the sun is making it out as something its not.
Any barrister will get him off.

I have used a baseball bat on an intruder and got off with the self defence plea - didnt even get as far as court.

Taking a plank off someone and hitting them with it when they were giving the impression of the intent to hit you, so you are fearing for your life - is self defence and covered by current legislation.

He'll walk.

Taking a plank off someone and hitting them with it when they were giving the impression of the intent to hit you, so you are fearing for your life - is self defence and covered by current legislation.

He'll walk.

I sincerely hope so. But shouldn't the criminals have been punished?

He claims one of the raiders came at him with a plank which he grabbed and then used to hit the intruder

The intruders might have a different story.

But shouldn't the criminals have been punished?

It's acceptable now for criminals to walk free.
When sharia law is introduced it will be a different story.

But shouldn't the criminals have been punished?

It's acceptable now for criminals to walk free.
When sharia law is introduced it will be a different story.

Good. Chop a few hands off. I know that when I worked in Saudi Arabia the crime rate was very low.

Sponsored Links
Back