B&Q Christmas Bash

Sponsored Links
That article sums up why I dont buy the Sun.

the Sun said:
Carnage as DIY store B&Q's Chritmas do ends in a brawl
the Sun said:
Bosses at the do-it-yourself giant have launched a probe.
Where is the probe being launched to? Mars? Think they can out-wit NASA? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
That article sums up why I dont buy the Sun.

the Sun said:
Carnage as DIY store B&Q's Chritmas do ends in a brawl
the Sun said:
Bosses at the do-it-yourself giant have launched a probe.
Where is the probe being launched to? Mars? Think they can out-wit NASA? :rolleyes:

Did you think you would see an article like this in the Times :rolleyes:

The Sun is good for breakfast reading as by the time you have scoffed breakie the paper is read.:cool:

On an evening at the local hostelry a more interesting read is needed. I vary between the Telegraph and the Independent and sometimes the Times.

The Sun is good for breakfast reading as by the time you have scoffed breakie the paper is read.
Does anyone read the Sun. I thought "readers" just looked at the pictures. :LOL:

As for The Times versus the Sun, many years ago, back in the mists of time both papers ran a couple of stories. One was about a man in court for house-breaking; the other about a puzzle.

The man in court was accused of having a jemmy; the Sun said just that, but The Times went on to explain, for the benefit of its readers, that a jemmy was a house-breaking implement.

The puzzle article concerned an acrostic. This time The Times assumed that its readers would know what an acrostic was; but the Sun had a long explanation.

The Times assumed that its readers would know what an acrostic was; but the Sun had a long explanation.

Acrow%20Props.jpg

These are Acro sticks arn't they :?:

(By the way, I read the star)

Sponsored Links
Back