Chalk one up for the good guys.

Sponsored Links
Well, I don't think the "punishment" really fitted the crime. I'm sure he was a toe rag, but crushed to death in a lift shaft, nasty.

Sponsored Links
Exactly!

I have no sympathy for those that get injured or killed whilst committing a crime.

so if a starving child steals food he deserves to be crushed to death?
LionsDen never said that. He said, he has
no sympathy for those that get injured or killed whilst committing a crime.
If this 'child' that you refer to is killed or injured whilst committing a crime then LionsDen may or may not have 'sympathy' (that's the word he used), but LionsDen NEVER said that the child 'deserves to be crushed to death'.

OK, put the boot on the other foot so to speak, would you help someone you know had committed a crime out of a fatal situation?

OK, put the boot on the other foot so to speak, would you help someone you know had committed a crime out of a fatal situation?
Errrr, you'd be kinda wasting your time wouldn't you?.... 'Fatal'.... He'd be DEAD! :eek:

I'm sure all you parents would be gloating at the funeral of your own son/daughter after their moment of irresponsibility. After all its their own fault isn't it?

Hello All,

Only my personal feelings, but I think that it is a great shame this happened, even if the lad was a 'bad egg', being crushed by a lift is not the answer to 'society's' 'problem youths'.

Ed

If this 'child' that you refer to is killed or injured whilst committing a crime then LionsDen may or may not have 'sympathy' (that's the word he used), but LionsDen NEVER said that the child 'deserves to be crushed to death'.

are you L.D.'s spokesman?

Sponsored Links
Back