Chalk one up for the good guys.

I work with a lot of kids who have bene away,

With your attitude towards youngsters i'd hate to think how you treat these kids.

Your sort have made your mind up, and no doubt thrive on rubbishing kids. I would be more concerned about your vindictive behavior and mental state than a bunch of hoodies.

Even MP's have realised that the younger generation are not represented by any policies. Bit late now.
They have realised that kids these day are angrier than ever and that in the future these kids will become angry adults.

Society as a whole is fu**ed up and all these politicly correct policies are to blame.
Stupid HSE meddling has made it impossible for kids to learn by playing as we did. They cant move without breaking some HSE regulation or face some stupid petti law. They get moved on from where ever theres a Victor Mildrew living.
eg they cant climb trees in the park coz its now classed as criminal damage :rolleyes:
Cant build dens coz its an eye sore
Cant play in fields coz farmer is worried about been prosecuted by HSE
Chalking hop scotch squares on pavement is classed as defacing public highways.
Every thing thats open to them costs money, not every parent has an endless supply of cash.

I despise druggies and muggers but would not wish the death of any teenager. Not all parents can be held responsible for the way their kids develope.
( like a Dr who's son took another kids eye out with a crow bar, was it the Dr fault)
Not all teenagers are thieves, muggers or druggies so stop stereotyping.

We live within 5 minutes from an university town. Now theres an eye opener Pi**ed and drugged up privileged kids running riot and doing what they want. These tw*ts think they own the town, and to think in a few years they may well be involved with running the country.
When they confront the locals and end up with a beating guess who gets away with it.

Sponsored Links
With your attitude towards youngsters i'd hate to think how you treat these kids.

Your in the wrong game, im sure theres a career in internet discussion forum profiling out there for you..

You no absolutely nothing about about how I treat young people..

Some examples for you to pre judge..

An hour spend last week one to one with a female who had virtually given up before she started..saying she couldnt cope with learning and how I and everyone esle was 'really clever'...and she had no chance, she walked out of the room with some of her pride intact and her shoulders held back..after I explained to her how I come from nothing and what a terrible learner I am etc etc

The first thing I tell all young people/adults from wayward backgrounds...'the slates wiped clean..lets give you something you can be proud of'

Ive been told im more like a social worker and I get too close to people trying to help them..instead of just churning them through the system

Getting into trouble with management for telling them I couldnt care less about corporate plans and targets..all I care about is getting people the first quallification that actually counts for somehting and something they have earned themselves by their own hard graft.

Oh and I am just in the process of becoming an in house councilor..on the recommendation of my manager because of my 'way with people..and young people especially

However..I make no apologies for not sympathising when car theives who drive like lunatics putting other decent road users lives at risk wrap themselves around a tree..when wannabe 'gangstas' kill each other our of bravado or because someone has encroached on their turf..

Stupid HSE meddling has made it impossible for kids to learn by playing as we did. They cant move without breaking some HSE regulation

Kids aint the ones breaking the regulations..the companies who fail to ensure they are safe do.

eg they cant climb trees in the park coz its now classed as criminal damage
Cant build dens coz its an eye sore
Cant play in fields coz farmer is worried about been prosecuted by HSE
Chalking hop scotch squares on pavement is classed as defacing public highways.

Oh yes the courts are full of cases like this... :rolleyes:

So...its because kids cant do this for fear of being 'prosecuted' they turn to crime..

'the parks were all shut and the HSE are meddling too much....so we were forced to go steaming instead'

Not all teenagers are thieves, muggers or druggies so stop stereotyping.

What a stupid comment..where have I ever suggested that they are?

Perhaps when I wrote..

A lot of these hoodie gangs (shame to use the hoodie term..its not all kids who wear hoodies..

You obviously thought I mean..

All kids are muggers, they deserve to be hung, no...in fact drowned at birth and if they miss that set fire too because ALL kids especially those who hang around in gangs must die now.

Your sort have made your mind up, and no doubt thrive on rubbishing kids. I would be more concerned about your vindictive behavior and mental state than a bunch of hoodies.

I am the fist to defend the kids of today..and im forever telling people there are a lot of good decent kids out there so dont tar them all

I wouldnt want a lot of the kids and young people I deal with as neighbours, associates etc...their world is not mine..but that wont ever stop me doing everything I can for them.

We live within 5 minutes from an university town.

That must be very nice...try moving to an inner city and see what gos on down on reality street.

told a few mates the following week (who promptly told me i should have done this and that, grabbed the blade, nutted him, fingered his eyes etc etc...yeh right!!..when someones got a cut throat you DONT play the hero!

But I was planning some payback

When I said who it was another mate told me he had been run over and killed the same night!..done my reputation a bit of good becasue everyone assumed it was me! lol...

My reaction.... **** GOOD!!

And i make no apologies..waste of a life or the life of a waster?

You sure have a vicious streak in you.
Your poor manager cant see through your falseness, and it is YOU that needs counseling. You have a sick mind and clearly delusional and in self denial.

God help us if the system lets people like you roam around our streets.

Your poor manager cant see through your falseness, and it is YOU that needs counseling. You have a sick mind and clearly delusional and in self denial

Summised on the basis of what Mr Freud?

Is that the best you can do?

You (wrongly again) summised I have a vicious streak in me on the strength of

Because I was planning to pay him back?.....youll find theres quite a few people who take umbridge to being threatened with a cut throat for committing the cardinal sin of walking out of my front door...what would you have done, apart from shake? (like me)

Becasue people assumed it was me who run him over?...that , allthough true was said in jest..and other peoples assumtions, like your, dont make me vicious either..

Or was it because I was pleased vermin like that was off the streets..he terrorised the area for years..I cant rmemeber if it was an accident or someone actually done him on purpose...im talking nearly thirty years ago...

Vicious because I have no remorse?...tough!..again if that was the case there is a awful lot of vicious people out there...all sleeping soundy in their beds becasue people like him are off the streets

Oh and if I was so vicious...I would have taken him on..blade as well, cos vicious people love fights...I on the eother hand, threw my last punch in anger when I was about 15...but then youd know that wouldnt you...being psychic and all..:rolleyes:

Anyway..you have come up with all the problems (in amoungst the stupid accusations).

What about the solutions?...shall we get some liberals to talk to those poor impovorised vitims of society?...do they just need a hug?..maybe a safari to kenya?

If I had the option whther id like to see a kid killed or put back on the right track and see them make good...it would be option b everytime..

So come on..whats your guide for utopia?

Sponsored Links
Zampa wrote

But I was planning some payback

What kind of payback? Were you thinking of taking the law into your own hands?
The only option in a case like this is go to the police. I had a neighbour from hell causing trouble a few years ago and it wasn't until he threatened me on the roadside that I went to the police who very kindly paid him a visit and I've had no trouble since.
Happy Days. :D

Way back then yes...and as he had the unfair advantage that night I thought it was only fair i reciprocated..and step out from the shadows and stuck one on him when he wasnt looking!

30 years on..older and wiser it would have to be a job for the old bill..back then..total waste of time, hes word against mine, he had a witness..and people like that laugh at the law.

Come to think of it...weird how stuff comes back....I rang the police straight away from a neighbours (who wanted to go out straight away and get him)...they never showed up. :rolleyes:

Ringing the police didn't even occur to me and I suspect they wouldn't have came too the scene anyway. I was in fear of my safety and just glad to be able to start up my engine and drive to the nearest police station. Have to give the police their dues as they were very helpful.

Back