Chalk one up for the good guys.

Sponsored Links
I am sure that we will have the usual outpourings from Pistol P's (his streetname) family and friends about what a good chap he was. There will be the condemnation of the police for daring to chase a suspect of a crime. :rolleyes:

For what its worth it's a shame a lad has ended his life in such a stupid manner and I feel sympathy for his family.

But if any person gets injured in the furtherance of a crime or evading the law who is to blame ? It could be argued that we are all culpable as members of society or can we pin the blame on PP saying he knew right from wrong and should have had the moral strength to not get involved in crime. Perhaps the education system for not educating him far enough to realise that the bottom of a lift shaft is not a good place to hide. (Should warning signs be put on lift doors from now on)

Seems to have been overlooked but the news report states that the person was 'known on the streets as 'Pistol P'.
If the nickname was because he carried a gun, whether real or imitation, then good riddance.

(Should warning signs be put on lift doors from now on)

Will something like this do?

warninglabel.jpg

Sponsored Links
If only things like this could happen more often to the immigrants who commit crime...

Too right!

Of course our home grown criminals should be given a stern talking to and sent on their way with £50 in HMV vouchers.

Of course our home grown criminals should be given a stern talking to and sent on their way with £50 in HMV vouchers.
How ridiculous! For all you/we know, HMV could go bust before the criminal gets chance to spend his vouchers!

oh FFS!!!! we have sympathy for a scumbag crim....?!?!?!!
Did you know that £24Million worth of things will be stolen from shops this Xmas? or that 2 women die at the hands of bullying husbands or partners every WEEK, or that a car gets broken into every 30 seconds.... or that 4 CHILDREN DIE at the hands of their parents/carers every week... or that abused women, on average, get beaten up 35 times by their partner before calling the police...... and you lot think this scumbag petty thief deserves your remorse?

This society is soooo F*CKING evil... and we're debating the fortunate (my opinion), accidental suicide of a pistol packing petty thief?

of a pistol packing petty thief?

He didn't have a gun.(his street name was Pistol P)

He ran from plod from a burglary in progress.

I don't know how far up the criminal ladder he was but I gather from the news reports he was well known to police.

I still say it is sad that a life so young is ended. But live by crime and you may die by it as well.

His death, as an impact on society is IMHO a + not a -. Who knows in the future he could have had a gun and shot somebody.

of a pistol packing petty thief?

He didn't have a gun.(his street name was Pistol P)

He ran from plod from a burglary in progress.

I don't know how far up the criminal ladder he was but I gather from the news reports he was well known to police.

I still say it is sad that a life so young is ended. But live by crime and you may die by it as well.

His death, as an impact on society is IMHO a + not a -. Who knows in the future he could have had a gun and shot somebody.

i accept the flippancy of my post was slightly miskewed....BUT....
"he ran from plod"..... don't
"how far up the criminal ladder".... get OFF it!
"sad that a life so young is ended"..nah... not for a crim!

and i agree.... his crim CV could've soon included murder etc...

this society needs to go back to zero tolerance.... it's the only way to address THIS society!!!

Accidental suicide :eek: :eek: I thought it would be more death by misadventure.

Accidental suicide :eek: :eek: I thought it would be more death by misadventure.

good point i would have thought that too

ive got sympathy for him sounds like something stupid i would have done whe i was younger

wat do you mead chalk one up for the good guys? it wasnt down to them that this young man lost his life. 4 police officers died in a car accident a couple of weeks ago should some points be awarded to the bad guys?

Sponsored Links
Back