So who's side is the law on?

Sponsored Links
Let's have a witch-hunt. Round up all the hand-wringing, sandal-wearing, tree-hugging, lentil-eating Guardian-reading lefty do-gooders and exile them to the Isle of Mull (it used to be Skye, but they built a bridge!) Next, make a 500-question examination in COMMON SENSE which involves real writing, not box-ticking, with at least 90% required to pass a pre-requisite for entry to the judiciary, from police constable to Lord Chancellor. But who will mark these exams, you ask. Easy, Tommy Robinson and his supporters. That will rid this country of all the lefty idiots!

Apologies to the inhabitants of Mull, but we need somewhere to put them now Brussels has outlawed hanging, drawing and quartering.

Sponsored Links
I've often wondered why our wonderful judges like criminals so much.

Do they have some sort of agreement? Do judges receive a proportion of their 'takings'? Are judges in mortal fear of reprisals by convicted criminals?

There surely must be some logical explanation.

Look at the judges faces, can you not see the nonce in them, i can.

I've often wondered why our wonderful judges like criminals so much.

Do they have some sort of agreement? Do judges receive a proportion of their 'takings'? Are judges in mortal fear of reprisals by convicted criminals?

There surely must be some logical explanation.

Look at the judges faces, can you not see the nonce in them, i can.

Ah, of course. That explains it.

Let's have a witch-hunt. Round up all the hand-wringing, sandal-wearing, tree-hugging, lentil-eating Guardian-reading lefty do-gooders and exile them to the Isle of Mull (it used to be Skye, but they built a bridge!) Next, make a 500-question examination in COMMON SENSE which involves real writing, not box-ticking, with at least 90% required to pass a pre-requisite for entry to the judiciary, from police constable to Lord Chancellor. But who will mark these exams, you ask. Easy, Tommy Robinson and his supporters. That will rid this country of all the lefty idiots!

Well you'd fail it. The police aren't part of the judiciary.

Leave the tricky decisions to those of us who understand, you just keep paying yer taxes.

Now pass me birkinstocks.

Sponsored Links
Back