Socket through a switch

Tony 1 said:
Noted, thanks. I would assume a sparks would know this when he comes to check/test but if not i will make sure he is aware!!

No, never assume! You must make sure that your electrician is a member of a self certification scheme before you let him do the work. Also, since you say you are getting it checked out, have you actually told/found your electrician? Because I don't think any decent electrician will come and certify work that you did.

Sponsored Links
davy_owen_88 said:
No, never assume! You must make sure that your electrician is a member of a self certification scheme before you let him do the work. Also, since you say you are getting it checked out, have you actually told/found your electrician? Because I don't think any decent electrician will come and certify work that you did.

Yep understood. All that i was planning on doing was chasing the routes and installing the cables to make it easier for the sparky whilst i was off work. All final connections would be done by a qualified electrician. As long as the routes etc are ok.

Thanks for advice

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back