Socket to me!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
First of all, sorry about the unfunny thread name!
I was wondering if anyone could help me with a little dilemma, it is kind of electrical based.
I've cut some holes in some MDF which are around 3 1/2' x 2 1/2' and I wanted to create a plush kind of finish around them using metal sockets which are blank (basically just metal borders). Does anyone know where I would be able to acquire something like this? Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the reply. Yeah thats kind of what I meant, just without the actual brass bit in the middle! So just the edge of the plate, strange request I know.

How about this then? I have seen them in brass before but I can't remember where. Someone else may be able to help now we know what you want. Click Here

Sponsored Links
Yes! thats exactly what I'm looking for, thankyou. Now I just need to find the size that I'm looking for. Cheers mate.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back