Solar Panel Integration?

Sponsored Links
We feel that we know a lot more than you do about these systems, particularly solar for which we have attended the accredited courses.

However, you seem to be specifying systems without any appropriate training or relevant experience.

Whatever the fuel source, the same basic principles still apply!

Tony

I know you know more than me (does that make you feel better :LOL: ), I understand that. That is why I tend to ask these questions, just to throw it in the mix, see what other peoples views are, that is what forums are for. Not a competition to see who knows the most! :rolleyes:

Yes, I appreciate that.

However, I would not expect that my knowledge and experience of heating systems would be adequate to get me a job as a design engineer with the responsibility for new systems.

There are serious consequences if they do not work properly in both remedial costs and loss of profit from delays to sales.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back