Solar panels

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello not sure if this is the correct section so I'm sorry if its not. We have solar panels on the property and also the passive heating system where heat is taken out of the property to heat the property. Over the past couple of weeks where the extractor is in the rear bedroom we have been getting yellow water stains marks and these have got worse over time. I have been up into the attic but can't see any roof leaks. We have had bad weather lately with heavy snow falls. The property is only two years old and can't see anything which would explain the yellow stain marks. I would appreciate it if anyone has come across similar problems as I'm stuck for answers and don't want the problem getting any worse.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
I dont see how anyone can say what the stains are from without visiting. Your property may still be under some kind of warranty.

For others his passive system is probably a heat recovery ventilation!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back