- Joined
- 29 Sep 2026
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Country

Basically the location of my downstairs toilet soil pipe is quite far away from the back wall, and we are looking to install this Grohe Solido wall-hung toilet.
the gap between the rear of the frame and the back wall is 33cm
gap between the left wall to the left side of the frame is 28cm
gap between the right side of frame to right wall is 24.5cm
I am not bothered that it will stick out from the wall quite a lot because at the end of the day it would be easier than having to try move a soil pipe which is already underground.
my question is moreso how should I build the frame that can withstand the weight/pull of an adult sitting on the toilet, I assume once the toilet actually goes on that all the pressure would be transferred to the frame leaning forward, hence the need for a very sturdy and grounded frame. I assume that it essentially needs to be attached to the wall as much as possible in order to transfer the force/pressure. Any advice, visualisations or images/vids of how to build would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
the gap between the rear of the frame and the back wall is 33cm
gap between the left wall to the left side of the frame is 28cm
gap between the right side of frame to right wall is 24.5cm
I am not bothered that it will stick out from the wall quite a lot because at the end of the day it would be easier than having to try move a soil pipe which is already underground.
my question is moreso how should I build the frame that can withstand the weight/pull of an adult sitting on the toilet, I assume once the toilet actually goes on that all the pressure would be transferred to the frame leaning forward, hence the need for a very sturdy and grounded frame. I assume that it essentially needs to be attached to the wall as much as possible in order to transfer the force/pressure. Any advice, visualisations or images/vids of how to build would be greatly appreciated. Thanks