solution to global warming?

In warming a thingy it's possible to cause overheating which in turns leads to a proportionaly higher CO2 emission than would normally be expected. There is a train of though that states that a luke warm thingy may in certain circumstances be preferable.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
talking about global warming now the government are complaining that landfill sites are going out of business because of recycling

all of this pumping and high pressure.....how much energy are they going to use to do this? :rolleyes:

energy is relative..
they could use hydroelectric or wind turbines to provide the power to the electric pumps..
the heat produced when compressing the gas at the plant could be used to pre-heat the water used in the turbines so reducing the amount of heat needing to be produced by burning the coal...

what we really need is giant solar mirrors to keep the rain forests in sunlight as they actually PRODUCE CO² at night when photosynthesis stops..

so funny reading this..... it's just a natural event and nothing can be done we are all being mugged, just look back into the worlds natural events.

it maybe just possible so slow the process....highly unlikely.

And we are now heading for the coldest winter on record for 100 years.

Seems to have gone all quiet on the global warming front.

Yes, I LOVE IT, we get mugged yet again, actually i don't, i will not confirm to re-cycle, i will not slow down when i feel i don't have to, drive 5 miles less, blah fin blah

Mug me and mug me again, it will always happen, just a matter of when.

Ask joe 90 or your blood sucking politition.

so funny reading this..... it's just a natural event and nothing can be done we are all being mugged, just look back into the worlds natural events.

Cancer, swine flu ,parkinsons, angina, arterio-sclerosis, bubonic plague, AIDS, etc, etc, etc,

All natural events

How many of us therefore just say " it's natural and nothing can be done" and how many of us go running to the doctors at the first sniffle?

Cancer, swine flu ,parkinsons, angina, arterio-sclerosis, bubonic plague, AIDS, etc, etc, etc,

All natural events

How many of us therefore just say " it's natural and nothing can be done" and how many of us go running to the doctors at the first sniffle?

i'm talking about an historical event not body diseases.
going to the doctors is also natural nothing to do with climatic changes.

what we really need is giant solar mirrors to keep the rain forests in sunlight as they actually PRODUCE CO² at night when photosynthesis stops..

a bit of problem there, they're gone :cry:

i'm talking about an historical event not body diseases.
going to the doctors is also natural nothing to do with climatic changes.[/quote]

1348-50 the Black Death
1665 the Great plague of London
1720 the Great plague of Marseille
1738 the Great plague of eastern europe
1770-72 the great plague of Russia
etc
etc
etc
up to AIDS and swine flu

All natural historical events
You're saying that we have no control over natural events .
you're saying that because it's natural we can do NOTHING.
Indeed we should do NOTHING.
Imagine your reaction if one of your family had a disease and the doctors told you that it's just naturally occuring and there's NOTHING we can do so why even bother trying?
When a body is ill it's simple humanity to try to help, does it really matter if that body is a person or the planet?
Or is the real reason to this is that going green and trying to do something will effect your own personal lifestyle?

Sponsored Links
Back