Solvent weld PVC reduce 100mm to 21.5mm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to reduce a 100mm pipe to a 21.5mm pipe (i.e. 100mm PVC duct down to PVC overflow pipe).

I have found a 40mm to 21.5mm reducer, but am drawing a blank over a 100mm to 21.5 (or 100 to 40mm) reducer. I had wondered about using rubber soil stack components but these are 4"/110mm rather than 100mm.

Any thoughts?

(You may have guessed this is in order to build a condensate drain-off for a bathroom extractor fan duct... there is no room for a standard concentric condensate drain hence I intend to use a 3-point Y-piece with the lowermost connection reduced to 21.5mm pipe to drain off condensation.)

Sponsored Links
Is there such a thing as a 100mm weldable PVC blanking plug? If I can get one I can fit a 21.5mm bulkhead connector to it. Not ideal as I would have a certain amount of water pooling before it drains off but one possibility.

Try a McAlpine DC2-BL to get 1½" down to 100mm

or a DC4-BL & ZT31M with a suitable holesaw

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back